So its you day off and you just want to stay home and relax with a glass of wine or hot chocolate.
Treat yourself to a great facial at your home
Depending on your skin (Oily, Normal to Combination, Dry to Very Dry) try these amazing masks by Mario Badescu.
“For over 40 years, Mario Badescu Skin Care has been known for personalized skin care treatments and products. Get the spa and skin care services not just to celebrities, but to individuals across the world who appreciate the importance of quality skin care.”
I love the selection of Mario Badescu skin care especially their masks. Great masks, affordable pricing, amazing results, and a huge selection for all skin concerns like acne, enlarged/congested pores, dryness or sensitive, irritated skin.
Go to the site and see which mask is ideal for you skin’s need.
Here are the steps to treat yourself to a great facial:
- Start with a good cleanser, gently wash your face and towel dry.
- Next start with Mario Badescu exfoliating cream: When skin is free of any traces of moisture squeeze out a pea-size amount of the peel and thinly apply to your face avoiding eye area. Wait 60 seconds and gently rub the skin until the peel flakes off. Gently wash you face with water and towel dry.
- Apply a thin layer of mask (depending on your skin’s need) on clean skin, avoiding eye area. Wait 10 -15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with tepid water and towel dry.
- Follow with a gentle toner make sure it is “alcohol free”.
- Finish with your favorite mositurizer and eye cream. If going out in the sun apply a SPF 30.
Here are a list of my favorite Mask by Mario Badescu masks.
Click one of these to buy: